Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April. Opening hours and food service times may vary.
Why our pub is great
Here at the Red Lion, we can’t wait to see you. We’re a lively and friendly bunch, ready to help you with whatever you may need. Rally up the troops and get together for a relaxing mid-week lunch. Or swing by with the kids for an after-school treat. Our menu is full of delicious food that includes all your favourite British pub classics, burgers, steaks, chicken, curries and more. If you’re lucky enough to join us on a summer’s day, make the most of it and set up shop in our beer garden. You’re also more than welcome to make yourself comfortable indoors in front of our TV screens and watch the latest match.
We know how to do good evenings and weekends with our drinks menu reflecting that. We have everything on offer, so no matter the occasion we’ve got the drink for you. Come and relax over a pint with the lads or let loose with our fantastic range of cocktails. We’re one of the liveliest places on the high street, and it’s not hard to see why. So, what can we get you?
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.